Friday, August 19, 2005

Step 4 -- Return to Mt View

I gotta go back and start getting ready for work. I still have a bunch of things to do to the house, etc. I use the opportunity to do some more fun driving. It was recommended that I take Sunset Blvd all the way to CA-1. Awesome choice, Holly! Sunset was so much fun and a very pretty drive. It was weird (no idea why) driving past the Beverly Hills Hotel. I recognized the sign with its distinctive font when I drove past. CA-1 was fun up to Oxnard. But at that point it really went inland and I should have stayed on US 101 until San Simeon (Hearst Castle). At San Simeon CA-1 got fun to drive. It was slower than I thought. I didn't get back until pretty late. I want to head back to all the places that I missed, at least: Big Sur, San Simeon, and Monterey.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home