Saturday, August 20, 2005

Step 5 -- Get more stuff

I start doing some real shopping and buy a bunch of different stuff I need. Furniture, food, etc. The rest of today's entry is apparently just miscellaneous notes I typed in earlier.

After nearly 3 months off, I forgot how to save a buffer in emacs/gnuclient. For some reason I kept thinking it was M-x #. Of course it is C-x #. See, this is what happens when you take off for too long; your brain turns to mush. And when it starts that way, let's just say it's not a pretty cite.

My pulse is already 10 beats lower than before I left. I'm quite comfortable here already. In 2 years at my old house, I managed to buy one picture. It never got hung. I did hang one picture, but that was only because there was already something to hang it on. And in case you are still wondering what my pulse is (why the hell would you want to know that useless bit of information), it's around 60. The lowest I counted was 56. Maybe with exercise I can get it down to under 50. Then again with all the free food at Google, maybe it will become a nice round figure like 100. It would be really nice if I could get my pulse down to my age (mental age, that is). However, 5 seems like an unrealistic goal for my pulse rate.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home