Thursday, August 25, 2005

Nothing much to mention today. Today's word of the day is the same as yesterday, ontology again. I magically got approval to work on pychecker. It was really difficult. I sent an email yesterday and got approval. Seems we are still working out how to announce this stuff though.

I think I can say this. I was reading the style guides. I finished the C++ guide and opened the Python guide just before heading off to dinner. I didn't really read it, but I did see that at the very top was a summary and happened to notice that the #1 entry was "PyChecker: required." I thought that was humorous (in case anyone doesn't know, I wrote pychecker). Now I really got fix all those bugs that have been in there for quite some time. I did add my key to SF and was able to cvs co pychecker.

I did the weekly walk and tried to get someone interested in documenting pychecker. I'm sure many people would appreciate it. In case that was too boring, I tried to sucker^h^h^h^h^h^h offer the Python docs up for enhancements. I read the rules on blogging, hence the verbiage at the bottom of the page.

Oh there's something I keep forgetting to mention. I feel like I'm back in DC. I've heard so many languages being spoken and even more accents, it's really quite nice.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home